Tale of the Fish made a splash Sunday at Wild Dunes Resort
The flavors of the Mediterranean and Adriatic coasts of Italy married at Wild Dunes Resort, A Destination Hotel, during an indulgent evening at its fourth-annual “Tale of the Fish” culinary celebration. Charleston’s own celebrated chefs and mixologists joined together with other noteworthy chefs from along the Atlantic Coast to create a delicious evening, serving up coastal Italian inspired dishes alongside thoughtfully selected Italian wines. A portion of all proceeds benefited the Lowcountry Food Bank.
The featured chef was Shawn Singer from Wild Dunes Resort’s Sweetgrass Pavilion Kitchen.
Other chefs contributing to the meal included
- Michelle Weaver from Charleston Grill.
- Ken Vedrinski from Trattoria Lucca & Coda del Pesce
- Craig Nelson from Proof
- Scott Crawford from Crawford and Son (Raleigh)
- Dean Max from DJM Restaurants
- RJ Dye from Aqua Restaurant and Lounge (Grand Cayman Islands, BWI)